Dear Moore Dentistry Patient Family,
Following the latest announcement from Governor Pritzker and the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society and CDC, dental offices can reopen beginning May 13th, 2020 to treat patients for care other than solely emergency treatment.
Moore Dentistry will reopen beginning Wednesday, May 13th, 2020. While the treatment you have come to expect and deserve will remain unchanged, for the foreseeable future it will be provided in an environment that must be modified to ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff. We realize that some may consider certain changes excessive and unnecessary, and others might consider them insufficient. We respect the right of any patient to postpone recommended dental care. To comply with all American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society and CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following changes:
• We will attempt to limit the duration of your appointment and the number of people in the office, streamlining visits as much as possible without compromising technical care. Please be patient with our scheduling team as changes to your appointments may arise to allow sufficient time.
• We ask all patients to take their temperature at home prior to their appointment time. Temperatures 100 degrees or above will result in rescheduling.
• Please arrive at our office 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and remain in your car. Please call the office (815-399-0677) to alert us you have arrived. When we are fully prepared for your visit, one of our staff will come to meet you at the front door.
• We will then escort you into the building, opening all doors for you. You will be directed back to the operatory where you will wash your hands for 20 seconds. You will be given a 30 second hydrogen peroxide rinse. After your visit, you will be escorted to the business team to complete your visit.
• We ask that no patient be accompanied by other individuals. Our reception area is essentially closed. With rare exception, no one will be allowed to remain in the office while waiting for a patient. We ask that you remain in your vehicle until the patient is finished with their appointment. Should anyone absolutely have to remain in the reception area, a face mask must be worn and cover both nose and mouth. While inconvenient for families with multiple children, parents are welcome to wait in their vehicle while their child is being treated. It is simply the right thing to do to safeguard the health of all patients and our staff.
Moore Dentistry of Rockford, IL – Your Comprehensive Dental Providers
Moore Dentistry is a staple of Rockford. A family run practice, established in 1968, we have been providing high quality, comprehensive dental care for 50 years. Our team has grown with the times, and our state-of-the-art office is equipped with the latest in cutting-edge technology aimed at making your dental experience comfortable, effective, and positive. Drs. Ryan and Lindsay Moore and Dr. Sam Wallden are united in their commitment to ideal dental health for you and your loved ones.
Becoming a Part of Our Dental Family
At Moore Dentistry, we love getting to know our patients. We are delighted to treat multigenerational families who inevitably become part of our own. While our Rockford dental team is empowered to treat you proactively through advanced technology, our focus is on our patients as individuals.
We meet your unique needs by developing customized treatment plans to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Creative Dentistry to Provide Healthy and Beautiful Smiles
At Moore Dentistry we offer a wide array of dental services to maintain and enhance your oral health:
Cosmetic Dentistry – Whitening, porcelain veneers, inlays, tooth-colored fillings, and other restorations
Kids Dentistry – Sealants and fluoride treatments starting at the age of three
Crowns in a Day – Same day prosthetics with our in house CEREC lab
Dental Implants – From single tooth replacement to All-on-4®, Teeth in a Day®, and hybrid dentures
Invisalign Clear Braces – Discrete and effective teeth straightening system
Laser Assisted Dentistry – Gum contouring and other soft tissue treatments for comfort and precision
We offer nitrous oxide for our patients who need it. Your comfort is important to us from the moment you enter our Rockford dental office, through the life of your smile.
Advanced Dental Imaging
Our 3D digital imaging system significantly minimizes exposure, reducing or eliminating the need for uncomfortable conventional bite-wing radiographs. We believe that as a three-dimensional person, you deserve a three-dimensional representation of your dental condition. This technology provides us with much better detail, allowing us not only to develop your treatment plan according to your specific needs, but helping our team foresee possible complications that may arise in the near future
Generational Dental Care
We love seeing our patients become parents and grandparents for the first time. We are honored to have our long time patients bring in their children for their first dental visit, which we offer for free as a happy visit. During this appointment, kids can take a ride in our dental chair and have their teeth counted.
Practicing family dental care in Rockford has become one of the most rewarding aspects of our jobs as dentists. We love watching our youngest patients grow into their teens and beyond. We love our seniors too and are dedicated to providing them with the level of care they deserve. We take our time and perform health screenings for conditions that are often first noticed in a dental setting, referring them to the appropriate health care provider for a diagnosis.
If you are looking for comprehensive dental care in Rockford, call Moore Dentistry today.