Your Rockford Source for Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Many adults and teens who want a straighter smile seek more discreet alternatives to traditional metal braces. The Invisalign® method can correct a majority of orthodontic issues using a series of trays that gradually straighten teeth in about a year, though treatment times will vary. Moore dentistry is a proud provider of the Invisalign system in Rockford and works closely with the maker of this innovative method to help you achieve a smile you can be proud of.
Proven to be Effective and Discreet
Invisalign clear aligners are designed to fit comfortably and are virtually unnoticeable to others. These effective clear aligners can correct the following orthodontic conditions:
- Teeth crowding occurs when there is insufficient room in your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Gaps between teeth can be inherited or occur due to missing eeth that have caused the surrounding teeth to shift due to the extra space.
- Overbite occurs when the upper teeth extend out over the lower teeth.
- Underbite happens when the lower teeth protrude past the upper front teeth.
- Open Bite is when upper and lower teeth are unable to make proper physical contact due to anomalies of the jaw.
- Crossbite occurs when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned.
The Invisalign Process at Moore Dentistry
At your initial consultation, our dentist will discuss the Invisalign system and the commitment necessary for a successful outcome. While the Invisalign method can correct most of our patients’ dental alignment issues, these clear trays must be worn 22 hours per day and only removed for eating, brushing and flossing.
A detailed impression of your teeth and bite is obtained and sent to the Invisalign lab where a computer-generated, before and after a model of your teeth is created and shared with you at your second visit. At that time if you decide to proceed, a series of graduated aligner trays are created for you to begin wearing. Our Rockford practice provides three sets of Invisalign aligners at each visit, checking your progress every six weeks.
A Discreet and Healthy Choice for Adults and Mature Teens
While there are a number of choices for braces, from purely cosmetic methods to conventional braces that feature clear or tooth colored brackets, these options remain more noticeable in the smile and require special tools for adequate dental home care.
Another benefit is that whitening may be required after treatment with conventional braces, whereas Invisalign aligners do not cause discoloration and the trays can actually be used in conjunction with whiteners if you desire a whiter smile, as well as a straighter one.
If you are an adult or mature teen that is committed to straightening your smile, call Moore Dentistry in Rockford for more information on Invisalign clear aligners.